Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The eBook: "It's really good!"

See below for an encouraging email from Roger Bullard to the leader of a ministry in Colorado Springs explaining the CO2 process and the new eBook. We would love to hear your comments about the eBook also.


If don't have a copy of the CO2 eBook yet, just shoot me an email and I'll send you a free copy.


John at DenverWH@aol.com




I can see how this process (ie, CO2) could be used in with (your ministry).... It's (the eBook) is really good and I would encourage you to click on the link and watch the video on page 4, for sure. John White is the leader that I have talked about in earlier emails.


A little crotchety and impatient at 72 last year, I failed to give Virkler and SASHET the value deserved in this process. After tennis and over a meal at Mom’s in Fountain, my friend Richard convinced me of the value it has, even in a marriage relationship. Joyce and I are now doing SASHET and really seeing its value.


...SASHET is a way to go to the heart in a beautiful way and Virkler is the principles of hearing God’s voice... Small groups with everyone participating, is likely the best discipling process and tool for leadership development. Starting as small as two (CO2), we have a building block that will multiply. Periodically, those doing CO2 can come together over a meal, some worship and share their testimonies.


It is fascinating to me how it is portrayed in Luke 19 that the last stop, just before Jesus was entering Jerusalem, that He does CO2 with Zacheus and salvation came to his whole household (v. 9). Then Jesus gives that memorable parable of the talents and the value He puts on multiplication.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed that Virkler's principles were taken from an old testament prophet.
    Its so good to the heart to go back to the scripture on which a practise or discipline is based and feed on that, considering that word while God fleshes it out in your heart.

    Finding his reference in Habakkuk made my day. Now I am not having to "remember" the four steps, God has written them on my heart. Thanks for sharing the link within the pages of the ebook. It really is good!

    Habakkuk 2 God Answers the Prophet
    1 I will (A)stand on my guard post
    And station myself on the rampart;
    And I will (B)keep watch to see
    (C)what He will speak to me,
    And how I may reply when I am reproved.
    2Then the LORD answered me and said,
    "(D)Record the vision
    And inscribe it on tablets,
    That the one who reads it may run.

    Cross references:
    Habakkuk 2:1 : Is 21:8
    Habakkuk 2:1 : Ps 5:3
    Habakkuk 2:1 : Ps 85:8
    Habakkuk 2:2 : Deut 27:8; Rom 15:4; Rev 1:19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, I'm an delighted that the eBook has been helpful to you! That's what we had hoped for. Love to hear what else you learn as you go through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!! I am overjoyed and blessed by all this. Thanks. Carolyn, you are awesome, and you are a joy to my heart.

    ReplyDelete