Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beta

I continue to be encouraged at how our new eBook is being used. In some situations, husbands and wives are using it for 30 days. (See email from Mike below.) In others situations, it's two friends. (See email from Maree below.)

What I want to emphasize today is that this is a beta version. We need you to "field test" it and let us know what works and what needs improvement. As you can tell when you read the daily entries, this is a community project. Thanks for your help!

If you haven't gotten your copy yet, just let me know at DenverWH@aol.com

John



Mike in Virginia:

Thx for sending the CO2 e-book. It looks great. I'm hoping to use it with (my wife). Would you mind, John, if I forward this to a friend in KS with whom I spent about 2 weeks practicing CO2. He's hoping to start this with his wife.

Maree in Australia:

Just finished reading the e book, what a fantastic job you've done and what a thrill to find Sharon and I on the last 2 pages!! Even if our story doesn't make the final cut (it is a long one and feel free to edit ) I feel very humble and grateful that our story was considered part of the Co2 journey.

I have found such freedom in telling friends and clients about my listening journey. Where as before I was stuck in finding the words or conviction to invite them to church, now I know that they can have Jesus without all the baggage. And with a real 2 way relationship.

Just thought I'd share a few insights from my Co2 journey

My listening and journal time has become so precious, my journal entries have totally blown me away, it was almost overwhelming. The Lord told me to go back over all the promises he has given me and to Proclaim and Declare them. He said "Proclaiming them builds your faith, creates expectation and hope. It is an act of faith and obedience. Declaring lets the devil know we are in business. My word is creation. The powers of hell cannot stand against my word. Go back and Proclaim and Declare the promises I have given you"

One day when questioning the Lord about sharing 'everything' with Sharon I wrote "You are in a covenant with Sharon, Co2 is a covenant relationship. You are free to share with Sharon unless I say no"

And on another day "Co2 is like a crash course in prophetic, because you believe you will hear from me and you are expectant I can speak knowing I have your attention.You share it, speak it out which builds your faith.You come again expectant for more. I am delighted to give. I have so much to give."

I thought I had lost my journal the other day and it occurred to me that it is my most treasured and precious possession.

Thanks for the great blog and insights I look forward to reading it each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment